Nebraska Commons has been asking ourselves some important questions.
We also realized that doing quality content is hard… so what if you assumed organizations might want or need help. Many professionals are forced to take on communication duties without being specalists. We built our software catalog around the idea of creating simple, minimal user interface that lets us work together to co-create communication materials. We focused our design around the types of interactions people typically make with organizations.
- How come most businesses build a website when they really just want to communicate with individuals?
- Who is doing the communicating at the business anyway?
- Why not start by designing a content strategy?
- Brand managers: (franchisors, agencies, etc.) we added whitelabel brand controls, email templating, and SaaS billing.
- System managers: (service providers) we began working toward providing direct access to professional service providers.
We initially focused on custom websites and a small set of apps that would help us capture contacts with reviews, coupons and web forms. We added in the ability to build permission marketing campaigns with mass email and dynamic contact lists. With those services we could capture contacts and send them messages. Eventually we started adding apps that added functionality like web posts, which were used to create destinations for social media marketing and advertising efforts.
How can we start working together?
I’m open to collaboration, sign up if you'd like to collaborate too!
Thanks for saying hello, we'll reach out soon!